What separates top B2B sales performers from the rest of the crowd?
Answer: A lot. But one of the strengths top inside sales performers posses is the ability to turn a weakness of theirs into an asset whereas average salespeople tend to ignore that they even have any weakness in their sales game at all.
Every one of us, no matter how successful, no matter how long we’ve been in the game, have areas that if improved upon, would boost our revenue stream.
The problem is most salespeople fail to recognize the opportunity that comes with improving a problem area.
The better we are in every category that constitutes “sales” allows for the increased likelihood of us reaching that next level.
And there’s always “another level up”!
But in order to do that, one must not be afraid to admit they have weak spots and then they need to pinpoint what those areas are.
To help you with that, here’s where to start…
Identify all the sales categories that are important.
- Prospecting (cold calling etc)
- Objection Handling / Closing
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Social Selling
Each one of these categories requires a special skill set. And there's always room for improvement. Top salespeople know this.
Three keys for reaching that next level:
- View weakness as an opportunity;
- Identify a specific area in need of improvement;
- Attack it.
Make it a regular habit of identifying areas that need attention and develop a game plan for improving it and watch your income start to rise.
It's that simple.
CSS: Chief Sales Scientist
SalesBuzz.com (A 2011 Sales Training Company Watch List Award Winner!)
8-Week B2B Sales Improvement Program
Learn How To:
- Eliminate "No, Thanks", "Not Interested" & "We're All Set" Responses from Cold and Warm Calls
- Neutralize Gatekeepers & Get Voicemails Returned
- Ask Engaging Questions Instead of Probing
- How to Really Qualify (I'll show you a better way)
- Give Stellar Presentations & Handle Objections
- Close Follow-up Calls and Get Targeted Referrals
- How to Set & Achieve Your Toughest Sales Goals
- Improve Your Time Management Skills
Duration: 1 hour per week for 8 weeks
Where: Online @ your desk, conference room or home
Presenters: Michael Pedone
Get Next Available Workshop Dates / Times / Registration Information Now!