Tired of Having Your Cold Calls Rejected?
Join me in this 90-minute live online workshop and learn how to build a custom opening value statement specific to your industry / vertical that will pique your prospects interest and actually have them wanting to take your call.
About this Sales Course
This live, interactive online workshop is intended for outbound phone sales reps that need help getting through the initial opener without being rejected or forced into a mini “sales pitch”.
This course is intended for novice and experienced inside sales reps that that no longer wish to hear “No, Thanks! – Not Interested – We're All Set “ responses from their prospects.
“It's a pleasure to meet somebody that's (BLEEPing) good on the phone and you are (BLEEPing) GREAT!" - Jeffrey Gitomer, Author of Little Red Book of Selling
How Do I…
- Avoid Getting Hung Up On
- Pique a Prospects Interest in the First Few Seconds of a Cold Call
- Eliminate “No, Thanks”, “Not Interested” / “We’re All Set” Responses
- Advance the Sales Call Beyond the Opener
- Build a customized opening value statement that works for my industry / vertical
Bonus Session: Tired of getting rejected by gatekeepers? This session includes a bonus round on:
How to Communicate with Gatekeepers and Get More Calls Put Through
- Workshop is presented by Michael Pedone
- Workshop is 90 minutes and & is presented online via live HD Video WebEx conferencing
- All you need is a computer w/speakers, head set or VOIP and an Internet connection
- This workshop will be recorded and available for one additional review at N/C
- Includes comprehension exam
- Offers Live Chat Room, Q & A and Email Support
- Includes word-for-word sales script templates for building three different style opening value statements
- Includes Printable Power Point Slides / Workbook
“For anybody who wants to improve their sales, go to SalesBuzz.com!”
Gerhard Gschwandtner – CEO, SellingPower Magazine
When Does the Program Start?
Session starts on: Thursday, September 22, 2011
Starting time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York)
Duration: 90-minutes per session
Registration fee: $249
Seating: Is limited