Getting Decision Makers to Return Your Call
“MY TARGET AUDIENCE IS SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS – THEY ARE VERY HARD TO GET A HOLD OF. HOW DO I GET THEM TO RETURN MY CALLS?”
Based on your question, I’m assuming you are trying to get a hold of them for the first time (as opposed to making a follow-up call).
The odds of getting a decision maker on the phone the first time you try them are low. To increase your chances of getting a meeting, you will often have to leave a voicemail message.
I have an on-demand webinar that will show you:
1) How to craft a voicemail message that will pique their interest and
2) How to use EMAIL to get your voicemail heard and get a response.
You can access the webinar on-demand right now.
– Michael Pedone
Michael Pedone is a straight commissioned sales person with 20+ years experience selling by phone. He is the CEO/FOUNDER of SalesBuzz.com – an online sales training company that shows inside sales teams how to eliminate call reluctance and close more sales.
ELIMINATE CALL RELUCTANCE
- How to Warm Up and Close Cold Leads
- Eliminate “No, Thanks”, “Not Interested” & “We’re All Set” Responses
- Neutralize Gatekeepers & Get Voicemails Returned
- Ask Engaging Questions Instead of Probing
- Improve your Qualifying Skills
- Give Stellar Presentations & Handle Objections
- Close Follow-up Calls and Get Targeted Referrals
- How to Set & Achieve Your Toughest Sales Goals
- Improve Your Time Management Skills