Sales Goals and Accountability: A Winning Solution
It’s Time for Goals and Accountability to Make a Comeback.
Another Missed Sales Quota? Weak Commission Check? Job on the Line?
When was the last time you set and held yourself accountable on a daily basis for these tried and true sales goals:
- Number of Dials per Day?
- Number of Qualifications per Day?
- Number of Presentations per Day?
- Number of Proposals per Day?
- Number of Closes / Attempts per Day?
- Number of New Prospected Accounts per Day?
I’m not saying we need to go back to doing 100 or more dials per day…
Those days should be long gone because today’s smart sales person is doing a little pre-call research first instead of just “smiling and dialing”. However, I think most sales reps have gone too far in the opposite direction, spending too much time online and not enough time on the phone.
By swinging things back towards the middle and setting the proper sales goals while holding yourself accountable is where a struggling sales rep will find a winning sales solution to help get back on track.
Michael Pedone teaches outbound sales teams exactly what to say to get sales conversations started with hard to reach decision makers. He is the CEO/FOUNDER of SalesBuzz.com – An online sales training company.
ELIMINATE CALL RELUCTANCE
- How to Warm Up and Close Cold Leads
- Eliminate “No, Thanks”, “Not Interested” & “We’re All Set” Responses
- Neutralize Gatekeepers & Get Voicemails Returned
- Ask Engaging Questions Instead of Probing
- Improve your Qualifying Skills
- Give Stellar Presentations & Handle Objections
- Close Follow-up Calls and Get Targeted Referrals
- How to Set & Achieve Your Toughest Sales Goals
- Improve Your Time Management Skills