B2B Sales Presentation Follow-Up Question
“After I’ve made a sales presentation sometimes I don’t hear back from them as promptly as I would like. I currently follow-up with, “Do you have any questions?” but do you have any other ideas or scripts for these occasions?”
The “do you have any questions” follow-up strategy is a flawed one because it means you’ve skipped several steps in the sales process.
One of those steps proactively solves this problem by addressing it before you give your presentation.
Before you give your next presentation, ask your prospect:
“Assume for a moment you end up liking what it is that we have to offer, what happens next? Where do we go from here?”
Their answer will give you a clear understanding of what the next steps are as well as uncover any potential problems that should be addressed prior to giving your presentation.
Hope this helps.
– Michael Pedone
Michael Pedone is a straight commissioned sales person with 20+ years experience selling by phone. He is the CEO/FOUNDER of SalesBuzz.com – an online sales training company that shows inside sales teams how to eliminate call reluctance and close more sales.
ELIMINATE CALL RELUCTANCE
- How to Warm Up and Close Cold Leads
- Eliminate “No, Thanks”, “Not Interested” & “We’re All Set” Responses
- Neutralize Gatekeepers & Get Voicemails Returned
- Ask Engaging Questions Instead of Probing
- Improve your Qualifying Skills
- Give Stellar Presentations & Handle Objections
- Close Follow-up Calls and Get Targeted Referrals
- How to Set & Achieve Your Toughest Sales Goals
- Improve Your Time Management Skills
Duration: 1 hour per week for 8 weeks
Where: Online @ your desk, conference room or home
Presenters: Michael Pedone