It’s Harder Than Ever to Make Cold Calls?
This 3-Minute YouTube Video May Change Your Mind!
Do you believe it’s harder today to cold call?
We need to talk if you believe cold calling is harder today than 5, 10, 15, and 20 years ago.
Today’s sales professionals can quickly build pre-qualified prospecting lists in minutes.
Yesterday’s sales professionals had to use a phone book, start with the letters A and work their way through the list of names.
Today’s sales professionals can generate pre-qualified INBOUND leads for FREE if they are creative enough to build a value-added webinar that solves a problem and then promotes it via social media.
Yesterday’s sales professionals had to BUY expensive radio, TV, or magazine ads to try and generate inbound warm leads.
When used by skilled (skilled being the keyword) professional sales representatives, the sales tools available today make selling a dream compared to cold calling in its original origin.
If you’re not getting the results you had hoped for with your outbound efforts, you have to do one of two things:
- Improve your outbound sales skills or,
- Increase your inbound marketing spend in order to get “laydowns” (prospects who are ready to buy)
Do both, and you’ll really be ahead of the competition. But saying, “it’s harder than ever to cold call” and using that as an excuse to justify poor performance is a recipe for “Going Out Of Business.”
– Michael Pedone
Michael Pedone teaches inside sales teams to pick up the phone and close business. He is the CEO/FOUNDER of SalesBuzz.com – An online sales training company.
Tired of Missing Quota?
Then sign-up to learn how to have effective, stress-free sales calls every time.
- How to Warm Up and Close Cold Leads
- Eliminate “No, Thanks,” “Not Interested,” & “We’re All Set” Responses
- Neutralize Gatekeepers & Get Voicemails Returned
- Ask Engaging Questions Instead of Probing
- Improve your Qualifying Skills
- Give Stellar Presentations & Handle Objections
- Close Follow-up Calls and Get Targeted Referrals
- How to Set & Achieve Your Toughest Sales Goals
- Improve Your Time Management Skills
Where: Online @ your desk, conference room, or home
Presenters: Michael Pedone