It’s Harder Than Ever to Make Cold Calls?
This 3-Minute YouTube Video May Change Your Mind!
Do you believe it’s harder today to cold call?
If you believe cold calling is harder today, compared to 5, 10, 15, and 20 years ago, we need to talk.
Today’s sales professionals can quickly build pre-qualified prospecting lists in minutes.
FREE Preview On-Demand Sales Course: Eliminate Call Reluctance and Get More Prospects on the Phone Fast!
Yesterday’s sales professionals had to use a phone book and start with the letters’ A and work their way through the list of names.
Today’s sales professionals can generate pre-qualified INBOUND leads for FREE, if they are creative enough to build a value-added webinar that solves a problem, and then promotes it via social media.
Yesterday’s sales professionals had to BUY expensive radio, TV, or magazine ads to try and generate inbound warm leads.
The sales tools available today, when used by skilled (skilled being the keyword) professionals sales representatives make selling a dream compared to cold calling in its original origin.
If you’re not getting the results you had hoped for with your outbound efforts, you have to do one of two things:
- Improve your outbound sales skills, or,
- Increase your inbound marketing spend in order to get “laydowns” (prospects who are ready to buy)
Do both and you’ll really be ahead of the competition. But saying “its harder than ever to cold call” and using that as an excuse to justify poor performance is a recipe for “Going Out Of Business”.
– Michael Pedone
Michael Pedone teaches inside sales teams how to pick up the phone and close business. He is the CEO/FOUNDER of SalesBuzz.com – An online sales training company.
Tired of Missing Quota?
Then sign-up to learn how to have effective stress-free sales calls every time.
- How to Warm Up and Close Cold Leads
- Eliminate “No, Thanks”, “Not Interested” & “We’re All Set” Responses
- Neutralize Gatekeepers & Get Voicemails Returned
- Ask Engaging Questions Instead of Probing
- Improve your Qualifying Skills
- Give Stellar Presentations & Handle Objections
- Close Follow-up Calls and Get Targeted Referrals
- How to Set & Achieve Your Toughest Sales Goals
- Improve Your Time Management Skills
Where: Online @ your desk, conference room, or home
Presenters: Michael Pedone